FarmacoEpiEnRed* ISPE — Spanish Chapter
*“red” means network in Spanish language
To build a Network of Spanish language network ofpeople interested in Pharmacoepidemiology.
- To create Social Media platforms (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) where members can communicate and share their experience.
- To facilitate knowledge exchange and to improve scientific collaborationsby means of:
- Webinars presented, in Spanish or English
- Discussions about Pharmacoepidemiology (methods and special topics)
- Invitation to PhD defenses
- To organize face-to-face meetings to present and discuss the work developed in the Chapter, to exchange new ideas, to plan future actions and the social network.
- A Face to face meeting at the ICPE-ISPE annual conference;
- Online (Skype): plan for regular discussions every 2-3 months related to the management of the platform and follow-up of the programmed activities (such as the internet platform, seminars and webinars and the organization of methods-specific study groups).
For information on the next teleconference call please contact the chair.