Established May 2018
Our mission is to develop, sustain and advance Pharmacoepidemiology research in the African region, through intra- and intercontinental scientific collaborative work.
- To assess the Pharmacoepidemiology gaps in the African region
- To provide Pharmacoepidemiology educational opportunities for researchers, policy makers, and healthcare practitioners and organizations in Africa
- To facilitate intra- and intercontinental Pharmacoepidemiology collaborations and communications among African nations, and researchers from non-African nations with interest in Africa
- To promote the field of Pharmacoepidemiology as an applied science in Africa.
- To serve as a scientific forum for exchange of ideas, best practices, and research partnership for Pharmacoepidemiology in Africa.
- To promote best practices of the Pharmacoepidemiology field
At least once every quarter via teleconference, and one face-to-face meeting during the annual ICPE meeting.