Established August 2016
- To identify cancer-related data sources and research networks that may be considered in use of observational studies for clinical, research and regulatory purposes;
- To identify relevant issues unique to cancer pharmacoepidemiology, and to explore methodological approaches to address concerns especially in the context of advancing use of RWD;
- To serve as a resource to the ISPE membership and professional community by providing expertise in cancer pharmacoepidemiology and educational content in the area as well as in scientific review; and
- To encourage the development and representation of cancer pharmacoepidemiology research at ISPE meetings and conferences, provide meeting resources for those interested in cancer pharmacoepidemiology, and facilitate collaboration among colleagues.
- To create, facilitate and promote a collaborative, multidisciplinary platform for sharing relevant genomic, pharmacological, clinical, and methodological knowledge to advance research in cancer pharmacoepidemiology.
Please visit our ISPE Community for the latest SIG news, upcoming meetings, membership, documents library, connecting with SIG members and leaders, and more. An account is needed to access the community and join it.
||Maribel Salas, FISPE