Established April 2022
Improve the health of people and the planet through environmental pharmacoepidemiologic research (research areas where pharmacoepidemiology and environmental science intersect)
- To advance and apply pharmacoepidemiologic methods (e.g., large database methods, multi-database methods, data linkage, and design-based or statistical approaches to address bias) in environmental pharmacoepidemiology
- To advance research to assess the impact of environmental factors on human diseases and the effectiveness/safety of medications and vaccines in treating diseases.
- To advance research to assess how pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, transports, use, and waste affect planetary and human health
- To advance research to assess the impact of environmental factors on manufacturing, storage, and transportation of medications, medical devices, and other treatments
- To advance research to assess how the use and disposal of pharmaceuticals may pose human and planetary health threats
Please visit our ISPE Community for the latest SIG news, upcoming meetings, membership, documents library, connecting with SIG members and leaders, and more. An account is needed to access the community and join it.
||Soko Setoguchi, FISPE
||Charlie Leonard, FISPE